Extreme Sailing Series LIVE Hamburg: Day 4 - July 26, 2015 SUN 9:30 AM ET (US)
Graphics below start at 8AM ET (US)
3D Day 4 Graphics - Extreme Sailing Series, Hamburg, 26 Jul 2015 at 8 AM ET (US)
- Results | Extreme Sailing Series: SAP Extreme Sailing Team leads (see below)
- Watch Replay of Day 3 video here
- SAP Extreme Sailing Team (DEN) Jes Gram-Hansen, Rasmus Køstner, Hervé Cunningham, Mads Emil Stephensen, Nicolai Sehested 137 points.
- The Wave, Muscat (OMA) Leigh McMillan, Sarah Ayton, Pete Greenhalgh, Ed Smyth, Nasser Al Mashari 136 points.
- Gazprom Team Russia (RUS) Igor Lisovenko, Phil Robertson, Garth Ellingham, Alexander Bozhko, Aleksey Kulakov 131 points.
- Red Bull Sailing Team (AUT) Hans-Peter Steinacher, Jason Waterhouse, Jérémy Bachelin, Shaun Mason, Stewart Dodson 130 points.
- Team Turx (TUR) Edhem Dirvana, Mitch Booth, Selim Kakış, Diogo Cayolla, Pedro Andrade/Can Bayülken 118 points.
- Oman Air (OMA) Stevie Morrison, Nic Asher, Ted Hackney, Ed Powys, Ali Al Balashi 117 points.
- Lino Sonego Team Italia (ITA) Lorenzo Bressani, Enrico Zennaro, Stefano Ciampalini, Stefano Rizzi, Manuel Modena 108 points.
- GAC Pindar (GBR) Seve Jarvin, Adam Minoprio, Marcus Ashley-Jones, James Corrie, James Wierzbowski 95 points.
- Team Extreme Germany (GER) Paul Kohlhoff, Philip Kasueske, Johann Kohlhoff, Peter Kohlhoff, Max Kohlhoff 50 points.
Transpac 2015 Wild Oats Welcome to Hawaii (video above)
Transpac 2015 analysis by Dobbs Davis of Seahorse Magazine, July 25, 2015
Transpac 2015 updates:
- #Transpac2015 on Twitter
- Transpac 2015 Tracking: http://yb.tl/transpac2015
- 2015 Transpac Honolulu Race on Yacht Scoring - Results
- Transpacific Yacht Club - Transpac 2015
High water marks for Ben Ainslie and his £100m America’s Cup dream | Sport | The Guardian: "Ben Ainslie’s £100m America’s Cup dream finally hit the hit the water here on Saturday and a victory and a second place had an estimated crowd of more than 100,000 dancing in the Solent sunshine. Two years after the last competition, and 18 months after they started building the boat for the America’s Cup proper, the battle for the Auld Mug, in Bermuda in 2017, Ainslie and his all-British Land Rover BAR team finally gave some credence to the vast investment, both financial and emotional, that has gone into the project. Suddenly, all that hype and optimism looks well placed. The world’s greatest sailor has raised the BAR...."
Tweets by @americascup
America's Cup and ISAF to invest in youth sailing : News & Features | ISAF | World Sailing | Official Site: "The America's Cup and the International Sailing Federation (ISAF) are supporting youth sailing with major investments in two youth sailing programs - one in Bermuda and one international..."
more sailing news below (@ web version link below for mobile)